FueTrek Co., Ltd. ("FueTrek") develops and provides products and services in various businesses including speech recognition business as our core business, with an aim to respond flexibly to changes in society and offer technologies and products required in times.
FueTrek recognizes and respects that lawful and adequate protection of acquired personal information is an extremely important social responsibility.
- FueTrek treats all personal information provided for business purposes within the limitations of explicitly specified purposes of use, in proportion with the content and scale of FueTrek's business, and will do so in a lawful and adequate manner. FueTrek does not use personal information beyond the purposes. Further, in addition to devising measures to prevent that matter, FueTrek shall obtain the consent from the individual when it is necessary to treat his or her personal information beyond the contemplated business purposes, except when such exception is stipulated by laws, regulations or ordinances ("laws and regulations").
- FueTrek strictly adheres to laws and regulations, governmental guidelines and/or policies, and JISQ15001 (including, but not limited to) pertaining to the treating of personal information.
- FueTrek takes necessary and adequate corrective measures to prevent unauthorized access to personal information, as well as its loss, destruction, tampering, and leaking (including, but not limited to). In addition, adequate corrective measures shall be taken as necessary to ensure such protection.
- FueTrek opens a Consultation Desk to deal with claim/complaint/consultation ("inquiries") pertaining to the treating of personal information acquired by the company, and treating such inquiries appropriately.
- FueTrek establishes and implement a management system to appropriately manage personal information, shall review and revise the system as necessary in compliance with changes to business activities and social situations, etc., and shall continuously make improvements.
- FueTrek strives to educate and enlighten each of our employees and directors so as to increase their awareness of protection of personal information.
Effective: April 1, 2011
Last Updated: July 1, 2018
Yasutaka Urakawa, President & CEO
FueTrek Co., Ltd.
* Please contact us at the Consultation Desk set forth below with inquiries pertaining to the protection of personal information.
[How to Contact Us]
Official announcement on Personal Information
FueTrek Co., Ltd.
Akihiro Nishida, Privacy Mark System Supervisor
FueTrek discloses the following information in compliance with the Personal Information Protection Law and JIS Q 15001:2006.
(Including information that should be placed and accessible to the individual)
A. Operation of Business
Speech Recognition Business
Image Media Solutions Services
Platform Development Services
Inbound Promotion Services
B. Scope of Use
(a) Offer/acceptance and termination of FueTrek services related to the operation of business set forth above.
(b) Administration required for the continuing support of services and post-termination management.
(c) Appropriate use or treating of the personal information (in whole or in part) when subcontracted by the customer.
(d) Use in accordance with the agreement executed with the customer and applicable laws and regulations.
1. Purpose of Use of Personal Information
(1) Purpose of Use of Personal Information
Each time FueTrek acquires personal information in writing directly or electrically from a specific individual, FueTrek specifies in writing or electrically the purpose of use.
When FueTrek acquires personal information directly or indirectly, it will be treated within a range specified by the following purposes of use.
|Description||Purpose of Use|
|i.||Customer information||Communication pertaining to the execution of sales activities and subcontracting work (entity and individual)|
|ii.||Client information||Communication pertaining to the subcontracting of work and management of such work|
|iii.||Employee information||Management of employees by Human Resources, General Affairs, etc., and associated communication|
|iv.||Retiree information||Management of retirees by Human Resources, General Affairs, etc., and associated communication|
|v.||Job applicant information||Interview and associated communication|
|vi.||Consulter information||Reception of inquiries, and response|
|vii.||Shareholder information||Notification/communication pertaining to shareholder management and the exercise of rights|
(2) Purpose of Use of Entrusted Personal Information
FueTrek does not have Entrusted Personal Information as of now.
(3) Acquisition through Merger, Splits, and Business Succession
- FueTrek acquired employee information through an absorption-type merger of Symphonic Co., Ltd. in December 2009.
- FueTrek acquired employee information through an absorption-type merger of Rightpocket Co., Ltd. in April 2015.
- FueTrek acquired employee information through an absorption-type split of
ADHOC Co., Ltd.'s business in August 2016.
(4) Matters Related to Sharing Personal Information
FueTrek can share personal information among our group companies for the following cases only. In cases that are not covered by the following cases, FueTrek shall acquire the prior consent of the individual separately.
(a)Types of personal information shared among our group
The following personal information acquired in the events and promotion activities such as seminars and exhibitions FueTrek holds is used and shared within our group : Name, company name, department, position, address, phone number, mail address, other questionnaire answer contents.
(b)Group companies sharing personal information
ATR-Trek Co., Ltd.
(c)Purpose of sharing personal information
FueTrek group companies share personal information for the purpose of sales activities of products and services offered and providing information of seminars held thereafter by FueTrek and our group companies.
(d)Our Shared Personal Information Administrator
FueTrek Personal Information Administrator
(e)Acquisition method of personal information
Personal data used and shared among our group are information acquired by receiving application for seminars via the Internet and any documents and questionnaire replies in seminar venues.
2. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
FueTrek appropriately treats the acquired personal information, and does not provide it to any third party without the prior consent of the individual.
However, this may not apply to the following cases.
- When required by laws and regulations
- When required to protect human life, physical safety of any person, or property of imminent harm and is difficult to acquire the prior consent of the individual
- When particularly required to promote public health or the sound development of children, and is difficult to acquire the prior consent of the individual
- When it is necessary to cooperate with governmental agencies or local public entities in the execution of official work stipulated by laws, or when subcontracted such work, and when obtaining the consent of the individual would cause or hinder the execution of that work
3. Subcontracting of Personal Information
FueTrek may subcontract all or part of work pertaining to personal information within the range necessary to the achievement of the purpose of use.
Entities to which such work is subcontracted are screened to ensure according to FueTrek standards, and only those that can be trustworthy are selected. Further, agreements pertaining to the treating of personal information are executed with those entities.
4. Matters Related to Procedures, in Response to Requests for Disclosure, etc.
FueTrek responds to requests from the individual or an agent of its individual who窶冱 alleging to disclose, correct, suspend of use, delete, not to provide its personal information to any third party ("disclosure").
(1) Personal information Subject to Requests for Disclosure
The personal information that is subject to requests for disclosure by the individual shall not be the information acquired by FueTrek through subcontracting of work.
(2) Where to contact requests for disclosure, etc.
To request disclosure, please obtain the application form from FueTrek Consultation Desk, fill out all the required information, and return it by postal mail to the address below. Please notify "Disclosure Request Documents" in red on the envelope.
(3) Documents (forms) that must be submitted with requests for disclosure.
When requesting disclosure, please fill out all required information on the application (A) with identification documents (B) included and return it by postal mail.
A. FueTrek original Application forms
- Application for disclosure of personal information under disclosure
- Application to change/suspension of use of personal information under disclosure
B. Identification documents
- 1 copy of the individual's certificate of residence or other official document that identifies the name and address of the individual
(4) Requests for disclosure by an agent
If the person requesting disclosure is an agent appointed by the individual, please include the following document in addition to the documents set forth above.
- 1 power of attorney and 1 copy of the agent's certificate of residence or other official document that identifies his/her name and address of the agent
(5) Fees for requests for disclosure and notification of purpose of use
¥1,000 per application
Please enclose ¥1,000 in postage stamps with the application documents.
* If the enclosed amount is insufficient or the fee is not enclosed, FueTrek will contact you. However, if the payment is not made within 2 weeks after such contact, your request for disclosure will be canceled.
* No fees are required for other requests.
(6) Method of response to requests for disclosure
FueTrek shall respond to requests in writing. Responses shall be sent to the applicant窶冱 address specified on the application form.
(7) The purpose of use of personal information acquired in relation to requests for disclosure
The use of personal information acquired in conjunction with requests for disclosure shall be limited to the range of use required to respond to the request for disclosure.
The collected document is retained for 2 years following the completion date of the response to the request for disclosure, then immediately destroyed.
* Reasons for non-disclosure of personal information of requests for disclosure
Personal information shall not be disclosed in the following cases.
If it has been decided that the information is not to be disclosed, FueTrek shall notify the applicant of the fact, and the reasons for the decision.
Be aware that the fees will not be refunded in cases of non-disclosure.
- Where the identity of the applicant cannot be identified, such as cases in which the address given on the application and the address given on the personal information collected do not match;
- Where the power of attorney of the principal cannot be identified;
- Where application documents are not properly filled in;
- Where the information requested for disclosure is not a personal information under disclosure;
- Where there exists a potential threat to the life, physical safety of any person, property, or other rights or interests of the applicant or a third party being harmed;
- Where there exists a possibility of giving harmful effect in execution of business operations and objectives by FueTrek; and/or
- Where it would constitute a violation of other laws and regulations.
5. Matters Related to the Complaint and Consultation Desk
Please contact FueTrek at the following Consultation Desk for any claims and inquiries pertaining to the treating of personal information.
(1) Where to send claims/consultation pertaining to the treating of personal information
FueTrek Co., Ltd. Consultation Desk
Shin-osaka Prime Tower 18F, 6-1-1 Nishinakajima, Yodogawa-ku, Osaka-shi, Osaka
For inquiries by e-mail, please use the "Contact Us" form available on this website.
* Visiting our offices
Please note that FueTrek is unable to deal with any request to your visit of our offices.
(2) The purpose of use of personal information acquired in relation to claims/consultation
The use of personal information acquired in conjunction with claims/consultation shall be limited to the range of use required to respond to them.
The collected information shall be retained for 2 years following the completion date of the response to the request, then immediately destroyed.
(3) Organization Name and contact information for the authorized personal information protection organizations to which FueTrek belongs to
Personal Information Protection Consultation Service Office
Roppongi First Building, 9-9 Roppongi 1-chome,
Minato-ku Tokyo, 106-0032 Japan
Dealing of Personal Information on this Website
- Company name and personal information protection manager
- Information provided via each type of contact form will be used only to respond to such inquiry.
It will also be used for communication to respond the inquiry via telephone, e-mail, or postal mail, etc.
- Information that FueTrek has acquired shall not be provided to any third party unless required by law or when requested by a governmental agencies through legal procedures.
- Part of the treating of information that FueTrek has acquired may be subcontracted to a trustworthy business within the limits of the scope of the work specified above.
- Information shall be provided by the user of this website at user's option. However, it is important to remember that many of requested services may not function if required items are not filled out. In addition, please note that a number of many of associated services may not function if other items are not filled out.
- The personal information set forth above is subject to disclosure, and will be disclosed or used upon verification of the individual the information originated from. Please inquire directly for any questions, consultation, claims, or requests for disclosure, correction, addition, deletion, termination or cessation of use, termination of provision to third parties, etc., to the following address.
■Collection of personal information via methods not easily recognizable to the individual
This website does not collect personal information through methods that are not easily recognizable to the user on this website, by utilizing of cookies, web beacons, etc.
■Use of SSL (encrypted communication)
This website uses Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to treat personal information of the user and other data that requires protection in a safe manner. Information exchanged between the web server used by this website and the user's browser is protected by SSL technology.
* Some system environments, such as connections to the Internet via a firewall may prevent the use of SSL communication. In such cases, please contact your network administrator.